Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SALE SALE SALE! ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW!!

Hi Everyone! 
I have decided to list some of my Torendi products here on the blog at 50% off or more!

I still have some of these listed at full price on etsy but I wanted to let my blog followers have first dibs at the sale price.  Please note that shipping isn't included and will be determined on the size of your order. Fair USPS pricing of course. 

Thanks for looking and email me mspacmanpinky @ gmail.com with any orders or questions.

Sassafras 


Pink Paislee


Cosmo Cricket 

Tiny Type Letters in Black $.50

Bam Pop!
All Stamps
J is for Jump $5.00 (SOLD OUT)
N is for Ninja $5.00 (SOLD OUT)
Popzilla $4.00
Pop Font 2 $12.50

Japanese Imports

Yoga stamp $3.00
bath stamp $3.00


Please pass this link along to anyone you think might be interested! 
THANKS!

No comments: