Monday, September 17, 2012

E.A.D Designs and Wobbles CO-HOP!


WOW! What a fun hop today! So many extra talented ladies are joining us and showcasing the fabulous E.A.D Designs products and Action Wobbles together. I hope you made your way here from Madge's fun blog.
I am so out of the loop these days. I had never heard of Action Wobbles but am so happy to now know about them. They are such a fun and easy way to animate your cards and projects. I got a jump on Christmas and added a wobble to this little guys step. He can be found on the new Christmas Owlies Stickerz.


Here is a close up of his cuteness. I really should have done a video so that you could see him dance on the card. It's so cute! 

Now I will send you along to Sherri's fantastic blog!

27 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable Jenn!! Love the cute Owl!!!

~amy~ said...

soooooo CUTE.

Kate said...

Adorable. Those owls are so cute. I really like the paper you used. So glad you can join our co-wobbling hop.

Gaylynn said...

Sweet holiday owl design. Adorable.

Unknown said...

Great design. Love the colors and the owl. It was great co-hopping with you.
{loves}
Madge

"Midge" said...

Fun! The owl & cute paper go so well together!
TFS
Midge :)

CJ said...

Cute card.The sticker is so cute. Lovely sentiment too.

Hugs
Catherine
http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/

jessica said...

adorable card Jenn!!! Love the owl!!!

TheTulipCollector said...

Love the Christmas Owl.

Janis Lewis said...

That owl is so stinking cute! :) Janis

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. TFS.

June Houck said...

Cutest owlies ever! Adorable card to match :)

Jay Gee said...

So cute Jenn and I love these stickerz :)

Sue D said...

I can imagine how cute this owl is wobbling.

Mommy25 said...

i'm loving these owls!

Mary said...

These owls are just the cutest. I love your card, it's so sweet and cheery!

mary3mom at yahoo dot com

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Adorable card!

Monica said...

clean and elegant

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow jenn, how fun that we used same set! this too cute

Stampn' Papper Scrapper said...

I love those owls they are a hoot!! nice Christmas cards thanks for sharing.

marg0006 said...

Such a cute card.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

wendipooh13 said...

sooo cute!!! We used the same set!!!!

Rene said...

I really love your Christmas owl card. Very cute idea!

Craftin Desert Divas said...

I really love those owls!!


Tara

Rose said...

super cuteness :)

mandalj said...

I'm with you - I'd never heard of Action Wobbles. You've used your first one perfectly!

Shellye McDaniel said...

love this little guy :)