Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Odd Bird Planet Earth Day Challenge #1



Hey, it's another page for my mom's album, are you shocked?? ;) I LOVE this page though! I wanted to play along with the Odd Bird Planet Challenges for Earth Day yesterday. The first one I completed can be found HERE on Teresa's blog. It was to use OLD TEXT in your project. Hopefully they will except mine cause I missed the part that said CARD! lol I'm so into getting my mom's album done, I just did a layout with out thinking! The picture is her Senior High school photo and I thought an old book page would go perfectly. I picked up an old book at the Library last week because I had seen so many wonderful blogs with old text projects lately. The "school" paper is from CTHM notebook.

Be back in a bit with another challenge.

1 comment:

Teresa Abajo said...

What a great LO. Thanks for playing in my challenge - of course I'll accept your entry :)