Monday, April 27, 2009

Tulips, tulips, and more stuff!

This weekend we went to the tulip festival in Woodland, WA. All I can say is WOW! I have never seen SO many beautiful tulips or tulips that were so TALL. I won't subject you to ALL of my photos and it's hard for me to even pick my favorites, so I will just include one of each of my girls. They are both looking a little overwhelmed by all the flowers! hehe.


I don't have any crafty photos to share with you today, but just wanted to say some thank you and exciting news.

Thank you to De for sending me a cute card and delicious Unity blog candy. Please go check out her blog Musings of a Stampin DE Va. I also wanted to thank Ann at Creative Antics for sending me some American Crafts FLAIR! I can't wait to use it, I love pins and think this is the perfect embellishment! Ann also sent a beautiful card in her package.

I was so excited to find out that TWO of the OBP entries I posted last week were picked as winners! HOW COOL IS THAT! Thank you to all of the OPB DT for amazing inspiration and to Johanna for hosting the Earth Day Extravaganza! I have my fingers crossed to win the grand prize! How AWESOME would $100 in OBP stamps be?

OK, if you didn't know already it is UNITY STAMP COMPANIES 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! There is a PARTY going on all week! Check it out over on SCS.....HERE and of course their BLOG.

That is it for now, I will be back later this week with my ETSY inspired challenge and hopefully lots of Unity challenges. Unity is giving away one MONSTER of a prize, go to the party and check it out.


2 comments:

lori vliegen said...

hi jenn! congrats on having your entries chosen as winners...that is awesome!! i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you for the grand prize!

those tulip fields are really gorgeous! and, your little sweeties are so cute in the middle of all of that beautiful color! :)

de said...

Those pics are so adorable! Glad you liked your goodies. Thanks for playing along!