Saturday, October 24, 2009

Not your Regular Ruffles Challenge!

Here is my next second entry for the moxie fab world challenge!

Ok Cath, so I think this one is a little out of the box and maybe not what you had in mind, but I couldn't resist! :D I saw the corrugated cardboard sitting next to me and thought that it would make perfect "ruffles".

Painted and sprinkled with pepper and nutmeg!

I couldn't resist adding the small Alice in Wonderland Sticker either!

What do you think? I think they look good enough to eat? ;)

"N2"gredients
Stamp: CTMH Simple Invites
Other: Zip Dry, 3D foam, cardboard, paint, spices, twine, sticker

13 comments:

Tiff said...

I love your unique yet literal approach ;) You're so creative!

suzARTe said...

such a great idea, I love this unique and imaginative card.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

LOL! Ruffles! I love it! You're awesome!

~amy~ said...

♥shut up♥ this is absolutely genius of you....I smell a winner:)

Angela said...

Such a creative idea! Very very cute...and I almost want to eat them! :)

Jess said...

These look fab! Good enough to eat!

ryannmarin said...

This is so completely CUTE! I love this!!

Randi said...

This is SO clever!! What a fun card!! Great idea!!

Laurel said...

Adorable!

Courtney Baker said...

This is really cute and oh so creative!

Cath said...

Hey Jenn! Thanks for entering the Moxie Fab World challenge! Such a creative approach! You've got me smiling over here, girl! :)

Vel said...

That's hysterical! They do look like Ruffles!

Bree said...

Oh My crap this is fantastic.. Love how you think outside the box!