Thursday, November 5, 2009

Love these Cloudies!

I felt like I hadn't posted in a while and that made me sad, so I made this card to brighten my day. I just love these Bam Pop! Cloudies stamps! I made this card for the Etsy Inspired Challenge. This weeks shop has some adorable brightly colored plushies, you should check it out here! I let the colors of the "toys" inspire my card. I also will be submitting it to the Paper Crafts Magazine "Hey there Sunshine" call, fingers crossed! See all their current calls on this blog post. Oh and yes, you can move the arrow on the little spinner card! :)

"N2"gredients
Paper and Stickers: Sassafras Lass
Ink: CTMH
Other: Zip Dry, 3D foam, white gel pen, black brad


7 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute Jenn! I love it! Thanks for playing along with EIC, it means a lot to me!

de said...

Sooo cute! I want some Torendi Bam Pop! Need to go shop!

Thanks for playing along with EtsyInspired this week!

~amy~ said...

love your sassy card!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I need it in GIANT size :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Jenn this card is awesome and now that I know the spinner works freakin awesome! BR-T

Angela said...

Love your card. The clouds are so cute espically with the little spinner. That would for sure brighten my day if i got it!:)

Anonymous said...

Girl, i love it.