Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Warning! Mini book ahead with LOTS of PHOTOS!

Ok, before we get into the actual mini book....I wanted to say a few things.  First, Emily at E.A.D Designs ROCKS!  Whenever I hint or ask for a special design in vinyl she always whips me up something PERFECT in no time at all!  It's not just because I am on her design team, her store takes custom orders, so get your thinking hats on and have Emily make something that is so "YOU".

Secondly, I took a close up for the Sea Rub-ons to show you how they look AFTER I ran them thru my cuttlebug......AWESOME texture for these little sea stars!  The only thing I am wondering now is why this was the first time I have tried my E.A.D Designs rub-ons in my cuttlebug?!?!  I'm sure you will be seeing more of this in the future.


My Mini Book about our family trip to Newport, Oregon! :) Newport, Oregon is home of the Oregon Aquarium, this is where the Sea Rub-ons come into play. :)

The Front Cover


Page 1 - Silly Aquarium Shenanigans 


Page 2 - Being Brave


Page 3 - Playing Outside


Page 4 - Hotel Pool


Page 6 - Yummy Lunch


Page 7 - A Walk around Old Town


Page 8 - Exploring 


Page 9 - Playing at the Park (after a picnic) 


Back Cover - My favorite photo from the vacation

Other than the E.A.D Designs Rub-ons, 99% of this book is from a Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine 8x8 crafting kit. Oh and did you notice that the pages are all shaped like the state of Oregon?  I cut them out myself :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest ever. Page one is ADORABLE. Love the texture idea.

Amy said...

I love this Jenn! I can't believe I never thought of using the CB either...thanks for the great idea!

Angela said...

Love your little book. I love that the pages are in the shape of Oregon. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is so darn cute! What a fun album!!! I also ran my rub ons through my cuttlebug last month and the effect is SO Cool@