Monday, March 1, 2010

"Framed Cuteness" ROCKS!

The March 2010 Torendi Kit of the Month came out today and it's sooo adorable.  It's called "Framed Cuteness". You can learn all about it over on the Torendi Blog or shop for it in the Torendi Store

Bam Pop! and Sassafras Nerdy Bird, oh my!

I had some time to play with the kit and this is what I came up with!


I wanted to show you a close up of the stamp, so kawaii!  Also the purple tape is a Japanese masking tape, marketed here in the U.S. by Love My Tapes.  Torendi is thinking of carrying some, what do you think?



The "YOU ROCK" sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company's School Rock Star Set.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card ROCKS...LOVE The Tape line.

Courtney Baker said...

That card is way cute. Love the frame!

Lydia said...

This is so adorable, good job!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute! I love Love My Tapes! You should carry them!

erin said...

what a cute card! and i can't wait to play with love my tapes. we saw them at cha, great stuff!