Monday, September 13, 2010

E.A.D Designs Blog Hop - Inspired by Kim Kesti (And a WINNER!)


How fun is this?! You should have found your way here from Kim's blog (I'm so honored!), if not, please start over at the E.A.D Designs Blog.  Today the E.A.D Designs team is using Kim's cards as our inspiration!! I just adore Kim's work! I used Kim's turtle card below as my inspiration.

Here is what I came up with!
I place my main image in the center like Kim's  and then offset my sentiment, similar to the way her bow is off set on the top of her card.  I used the E.A.D Designs Emo Love and Thank You Sentiments Stickerz!

Now keep on hopping over to September's Guest Geek Jessica's Blog to see what she has created based on Kim's amazing card making talent! :)

*The Winner of last week's stickerz giveaway is..... *
 juli (sweetpz) said...
great card! i loved this summer because most of my relatives from out of town came to attend my sisters wedding. We haven't seen most of them in a long while, so it was great to catch up! 
CONGRATS!!!

JULI (SWEETPZ) PLEASE EMAIL ME! jenn @ torendi.net

10 comments:

Cassie said...

The EMO love is one of my Faves!!!!!!
This is so fabulous!!!
=)

Jessica Diedrich said...

She's super cute, Jenn! I like how you framed her w/ that pretty DP and the butterfly is a great finishing touch!

Stephanie Zito said...

Absolutely adorable Jenn! Congrats Juli!Whoot Whoot!

de said...

Love our Go to Gal Inspired card! That EMO Stickerz is A D O R A B L E!

And congrats to the winner!

~amy~ said...

y-i-p-e-s! Soooooo cute...although emo's probably don't like being called cute:)

Amy said...

Love those Emo stickerz! So cute!

Joanna said...

Oh those Emo girls are my fave!

Helen F. said...

Oh what a cutie this Emo girl :o)

Ujjwal said...

Lovely take with the inspiration card..love that "Thank you" Sticker!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Juli:)
LOVE this card....2 CUTE!