Monday, December 13, 2010

E.A.D Designs GO TO GAL Blog hop! - Betsy Veldman



 If you are just getting started, go back to the E.A.D Designs blog so you don't miss anything but hopefully you made your way here from Amy T's fabulous blog! Since I am last on the hop today you should know what's going on by now ;)  We were lucky enough to get to work with talented Betsy Veldaman today and have her join us in the E.A.D Designs fun! 

Here is Betsy's beautiful card that I drew my inspiration from:

I decided to use the same basic layout as Betsy by placing all of the images on the right side of the card.  I also wanted a PP that had a bold reoccurring pattern in the background...the paper on my card is by My Little Shoebox and goes perfectly with the E.A.D Designs Asian Flair Stickerz I used! The sentiment come from the Torendi Kawaii Rub-ons.

Have a wonderful week everyone! 



8 comments:

de said...

Ohhhh so adorable! LOVE IT! I love Asian themes and this is gorgeousness!

Stephanie Zito said...

Jenn!!! So adorable!!! It's so fun! I LOVE it!!!!

Simply AJ said...

Very cute... love the Asian theme! Thanks so much for sharing! AJ - aj_822 at yahoo dot com.

~amy~ said...

okay LOVE your card with the fabbie asian flair:)

Court said...

How fun! :)

Larajc said...

pretty, bright vibrant card! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Jenn,

I LOVE your card!!! :) I waitressed at a Japanese restaurant, so I love ethnic things like that! It's good to know that you can find sentiments like that, too.

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Joanna said...

SO cute! I love the bright colors! :)