Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog Hop Monday with E.A.D Designs!

It's time for another fun E.A.D Designs Blog Hop! Hopefully you have made your way here from Joanna's wonderful blog, if not, please start over at the E.A.D Designs' Blog.

Have you seen the new Polaroid Frames Rub-ons yet? I think they are too cute.  I had to use the clothes line of photos right away!



Here is what I came up with! Isn't it fun?!  The paper and pink glitter stickers are all Sassafras and the little squirrel is from Lawn Fawn.

Now keeping hopping along to see what the creative Lauren has in store for you today.

on a side note....

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY to my daughter AURORA!! 
XOXOXOXOXOX



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the little squirrel running across the line of polaroids.
TFS!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AURORA.. hope she has a great b-day:)

LOVE this card it is ADORABLE

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I just love your style, never would have thought of that, just adorable!
liz :o)

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Aurora!!!! Cannot believe she's 5 and CJ will be five on Friday... :(

Your card is freaking adorable! LOVE!

Court said...

Happy Birthday Aurora! I am sure you have something so super cute planned! Hugs my friend!

Joanna said...

OMG I LOVE that card! I think I NEED those rub-ons now! lol...Happy bday to your little chick pea!! :)

Alex said...

love it! awesome!

~amy~ said...

**cute**

Happy belated to your girl!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AURORA!!!!

I love your card.... and I'm really loving the Polaroid Frames Rub-ons, I definitely need to get some of those!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com