Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Etsy Inspired #32

It's Etsy time! This week Ashley sent us over to Angel Face Designs. Heather creates many beautiful things with silver, including necklaces and wine charms. My inspiration was to use all the CIRCLES I saw on her site, like in the photo below. With Mother's day coming up, this could be a wonderful gift for a grandmother with all her grandkids names on it! :)


And here is my layout! Again, for my mom's album. Circles, circles and more circles for her circle of friends.


The background and pink paper is Ki Memories. The purple circle and scallops came from the Target dollar spot. The "circle of friends" tag is a CTMH font along with the circles that are stamped behind it. In the upper left, we have three Unity Stamps from the November KOTM. (oh how I wish I could be a KOTM subscriber!) The journaling card in the middle is Cosmo Cricket.


Ok fellow scrapbookers, how do you photograph your layouts? Do you use a scanner? What's the trick? Thanks for any input in advance!


6 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is super duper cute Jenn! I think it's really cool that you choose to be inspired by the shape and layout of the jewelry! Very creative! Thanks for playing along!

Jacqueline said...

oh this is sooo clever!! I love this layout Jenn!!

Kerry said...

I really like all the circle photographs inside the circle paper...it really puts a nice spotlight on them. Great Layout!

de said...

WOW! Great layout! Isn't the EIC challenge SO fun?! Great entry!

Ann said...

Such a clever idea--love it!!!

lori vliegen said...

great idea using items from etsy shops as inspiration for your layouts! i love how you used the circle shapes on this page...really cute!! :)