Thursday, April 23, 2009

Odd Bird Planet Earth Day Challenge #2

*this is my second post of the day, scroll down for challenge #1*

This challenge was by Debbie, here is her BLOG. The challenge was to use those magazine subscription inserts, that are always falling out of the magazine, and turn them into a card. I had fun with this project as well, and actually paid attention to the CARD part! ;) I originally thought I was going to frame a picture with the inserts, but changed my mind and enjoyed the result.


The card base is a manilla folder and the insert was from Scrapbooks etc. The Hi and Yellow paper are Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday Elements and the brackets are Making Memories Hul.la.ba.loo. I used CTMH Cranberry and Sweet Leaf inks along with the CTMH Doodle Alphabet stamps. I think that font is my favorite!

And just incase you aren't familiar with OPB stamps, go check them out now! They are too cute, gnomes, owls, and mushrooms, OH MY!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

This is too stinkin' cute! Love your colors and your layout! Thanks for participating in my Earth Day Challenge.

de said...

Eww, I missed this one earlier! Love it! So clever! I need to start saving some of mine and get creative too!

Tifany said...

Very cute!
Congrats on winning!