Monday, July 26, 2010

E.A.D Designs Blog Hop

*Edit...There was a slight mix up in the order today, so please be sure to make your way to Amy's blog post, you won't want miss it! Also Val is offering BLOG CANDY, so check that out too!*

Did you find your way here from Amy's Blog? If not, please start over HERE

I played along with The Play Date Cafe this week to help me create my blog hop card!  


It's a pretty monotone feel, but I love ow it turned out. I like the contrast of the black E.A.D Designs Stickerz with the white MLS overlays and the little ladybug going off on her own. :)

"N2"gredients
Stickerz: E.A.D Designs Believe in Make-Believe 
Paper: BG Granola and cardstock
Other: MLS Overlays


Oh, I can't forget I keep forgetting to share this...
I have my very own Sentiments Stickerz!! How fun is that?


I think I am the last stop, but don't forget to check out all the new Stickerz released today!!



20 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Adorable card and just love your stickerz.

Stephanie Zito said...

Fabulous card Jenn and your new Stickerz sentiments are awesome!!!

~amy~ said...

Your card is fantabulous!!! super fun stickerz:)

Anonymous said...

What a fun Challenge.
SO CUTE! Love the little lady bugs...
I'm thinking we need a sheet of just "LOL" we seem to say that tons lately...LOL :)

Cassie said...

I need these!!
I love the card too!!!
=)

Raechelle Bellus said...

love your sentiment sheet Jen! Your card is very pretty. Nice work!

Amy said...

Really love this card Jenn! Your sentiments are so fun!

Court said...

Jenn, your card is SO cute. Where did you get those ladybugs? I LOVE ladybugs so I was just wondering!

Court said...

Jenn, your card is SO cute. Where did you get those ladybugs? I LOVE ladybugs so I was just wondering!

Michelle Annat said...

Your card is great, I love the colors! The little lady bug is so brave!!! I am going to order your sentiments soon too!

Jenny said...

Great card, so cute! :) :) :) :) :) :)

de said...

Love the monotone look! And those lady bugs are ADORABLE! Love your sentiments Stickerz! What a cool idea!

Cassie_lu said...

love the pairing and placement of the sentiment and image

Unknown said...

Jen very cute card!!! Love your sentiments Stickerz!!!

Valerie G said...

Your card is really cute. Love the lady bugs!

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful design. Love it.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this--those lady bugs are super cute! I just love that house image too! Great job at the color combo:) Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, wonderful whimsical image. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Suzanne C said...

Sweet design. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

Ruby said...

Lovely whimsical card! Really fun! What a fab sentiment sticker too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!