Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Torendi Challenge!

Did you know Torendi is hosting a challenge?! You still have until Sunday night to play along! Find all the details HEREAlthough I can't win (hehehe), I decided to play along and join the fun!  I used this photo as my inspiration.


And this is what I came up with! 

First I used pink ink to color the background of my card, then I doodled in the white cherry blossoms to match the inspiration photo.  I paper pieced the cute panda from the Torendi "A Kawaii Day" rub-ons and finished it off with E.A.D Designs "Text Talk Stickerz".

I hope you find time to play along with Torendi! (note: you don't need to use Torendi products to play along)

2 comments:

Amy said...

SOOOO adorable..Love that panda..I keep meaning to work on this challenge hopefully I'll get time this week!

~amy~ said...

Soooooo fun!!!