Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm so excited!



I made this card yesterday for the limeLIGHT Papercrafts Challenge and Mandy was sweet enough to post it on the limeLIGHT blog  today! (Go check it out) :)  They host a challenge every Thursday and this was my first time to participate.  The challenge was to use the sketch below and two or more different stamps. 



For my card I used:

Stamps: Unity's Tree from the November KOTM, Sassafras Lass Organic Borders and Hoo Do You Love?

Paper: DCWV Green Stack ( I am loving this paper, check it out if you get a chance)

Ink: CTMH Chocolate and Honey

January has been a yucky month for me. (I think I am starting the year over with Chinese New Year) Anyway, this was a wonderful highlight to my month, thank you Mandy.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Congratulations on having this cute card highlighted on Mandy's blog! Love the little owls and papers you used for the tree!