Sunday, January 25, 2009

wow, I kinda disappeared

Hey All, 

I had such a great week with my week in Unity, and then I fell off the blogging planet.  Sorry about that.  We had to put our sweet little ferret to sleep, along with a few other things in life that can get in the way, but here I am again. 

I made this card, just cause.  I have seen this Unity Whatever stamp (from the December KOTM) used by a few people on SCS, but I thought it needed a little more attitude, so here is my take. After I made it, I found out that Friday's SCS challenge was to make a card with black cardstock as the base, SCORE! I also added details to the inside of the card, since that is so popular right now, and I think that it is needed with a black based card.



The details:

Cardstock - White - Paper Accents Black - DCWV

DP- Rusty Pickle Pirate Princess Grace O Malley and DCWV Skull Paisley

Binder Paper

Stamps - Unity's Skull in Love (from Love is Toxic) , Whatevea, and Listen up (December KOTM)

Prima Flowers - Winter Mix #1 and Iced Pink

Gem - CTMH

Ribbon - Creative Imaginations  

2 comments:

Ryann said...

The paper you have goes perfect with this card. Love it! and welcome back :)

Robynccgirl said...

This card does have attitude! I love it! Great job.