Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another challenge! (this is my second post for day)

limeLIGHT papercrafts is sponsoring the challenge on Dutch Dare Card Challenge (that's how I heard about it).   You are supposed to create a LOVE themed card, without using RED or PINK.  
Yesterday I got my first set of Nestabilies in the mail! WOO HOO!  It was the Classic Scalloped Circles Large, so of course I wanted to play with them!  I also saw a cute felt bunny in a store downtown that inspired me to make this card.


I used a basic white base again, then cut some scalloped circles out of Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy : Nature Walk and Want S'more?  The inner circle  from an old Disney's Bambi record book (my daughter's friend ripped it, so I saved it to use for paper projects).

The bunny is from Sassafras Lass, along with the yellow paper I stamped it on.  Ribbon is Joann's, a prima flower and an old button finish off the embellishments.



Inside I used my nestabilities with Honey CTMH ink, a Cosmo Cricket Bee stamp, and a sharpie.  :)

8 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

You did a great job!

The Doodle Factory said...

Love that Sasafrass Lass line and I love your retro styled card.

Tracy Durcan said...

Hi Jenn! Super cute card :) I love those bunnies!!

Pinky said...

How did you make that bunny?? I love it!

Karin said...

adorable card!!
Love the gorgeous papers and you've done a great job with the nesties.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo Karin

Ashley said...

What an adorable card!!

Dana (*danavee*) said...

Congratulations! This blog post was featured in the latest Carnival at http://www.craftcritique.com We would love it if you’d let YOUR blog readers know too… you know, share the love! Happy Valentine’s Day! Craft Critique loves you!

AJ said...

very cute! love it!
:)
so fun and vintage!