Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Get out your calendars......

and save some dates!

Unity Stamp Company is trying to get together a 1,000 crafty people for a HUGE blog hop! Check out the blinkie on the left to be directed to their blog.  Have some Unity stamps and want to join in the fun, email Angela ASAP before all the spots are gone!



Ashley over at Heart Hug Designs is having an ETSY inspired Blog Hop on February 28th! It's sure to be a good time! She also does a weekly ETSY inspired challenge, so if you haven't already, be sure to go check out her blog and find some fun inspiration for your next crafty project. 

5 comments:

V said...

Very neat! Do you know what number you will be in the line up yet?

Jenn said...

Looks like I am number 46 :)

Amy said...

oh Crap! I posted and forgot to check my number..LOL..better go back and do it so I know who's behind me...thanks for the reminder!

Ashley Newell said...

Thanks so much for posting about my event! You rare awesome!

Latisha said...

I'm doing the blog hop too (unity)
the 28th, my dh may be coming home and the 27th is my daughters 13th bday so I can't participate in the etsy hop