Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Candy Cans! (get it??) ;)


Just a quick post, then off to stamp some more!  It was killing me that I either have time to stamp or time to blog, but not both.  So here is a quick look at what I have been up to.  These little cans will be filled with some yummy candy and then they are off to California for my two favorite kids (other than my own!) :)  

I used Unity stamps, Cuter than Most, Mix up of Cuteness, Cupcakes a la Yummy, and Be owl Mine.  The yellow paper with suns is Cosmo Cricket and the other paper is from the Target Fall Dollar Spot and then I ran it in my Cuttlebug for the texture.

4 comments:

lori vliegen said...

hi jenn! you're going to make two kids very happy when they receive these cute little cans filled with goodies and love! great idea! :)

Queen of Paper said...

Thanks for stoping by my blog! These little cans are sooo cute! LOVE THEM! YOUR BLOG IS SO FUN!

John said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

Please visit:
http://smart-family.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good day.

Kerry said...

Adorable!!! I love the ribbon threaded through the can...I need to try this! :)