Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Candy Cans! (get it??) ;)


Just a quick post, then off to stamp some more!  It was killing me that I either have time to stamp or time to blog, but not both.  So here is a quick look at what I have been up to.  These little cans will be filled with some yummy candy and then they are off to California for my two favorite kids (other than my own!) :)  

I used Unity stamps, Cuter than Most, Mix up of Cuteness, Cupcakes a la Yummy, and Be owl Mine.  The yellow paper with suns is Cosmo Cricket and the other paper is from the Target Fall Dollar Spot and then I ran it in my Cuttlebug for the texture.

3 comments:

lori vliegen said...

hi jenn! you're going to make two kids very happy when they receive these cute little cans filled with goodies and love! great idea! :)

The Sonboul's said...

Thanks for stoping by my blog! These little cans are sooo cute! LOVE THEM! YOUR BLOG IS SO FUN!

Kerry said...

Adorable!!! I love the ribbon threaded through the can...I need to try this! :)