Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to reality and a winner!



Thanks for all your fun comments and birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday dinner (seafood pasta and beer, YUM) and night on the town with friends. The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing. I let my daughter Aurora pick a number for the blog candy winner, she picked number 6, KERRY.

Kerry said "No need to enter me into the blog candy...just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! Cute Easter bag!"

So looks like number 7 will be the actual WINNER, Michelle Annat. Michelle said " Soo cute! For he first day of spring I am going to celebrate someones Birthday with them!! I wonder whose it could be!!?"

HOORAY Michelle! I know where you live, so no need to send me your address ;) I will make sure you get your blog candy next time I see you.

I hope everyone is getting ready for the BIG UNITY BLOG HOP SATURDAY!! Click on the blinkie to the right for more info!

2 comments:

Michelle Annat said...

Are you kidding me? Its my first Blog candy ever!!!!!

Amy said...

So glad you had such a great birthday!!