Monday, March 9, 2009

THANKS TO YOU!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to visit the Cosmo Cricket Blog and vote for my card this weekend. I ended up being one of the top three projects! I'm so excited! So as promised I will be passing along some BLOG CANDY soon (I think on my b-day, so keep checking back). There is a great flower tutorial on the Cosmo Cricket Blog today, check it out.


Here is different Cosmo Cricket card I just sent off to my brother-in-law for his birthday. I used lots of Cogsmo Die Cuts for this one and glued them to a cardstock base.


Have a HAPPY Monday!

11 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Oh that's cute Jenn. I have some of that paper and should use it up huh?

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on my blog candy.

Oh, and congrats too on your project!

Katy said...

Congrats! and CUTE CUTE card!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Jenn! I love it!

Mika said...

Great card. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Amy said...

Very cute Jenn and congrats to you!!

mamaT said...

yeah!!!! congrats on being one of the top 3!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super cute! I just love the cogsmo paper! Really cool how you made this! :)

Kristen Carll said...

oh my gosh Jenn this is adorable!! I absolutely love it! :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so cute love it.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow congrats, such a cute card!!! love the blog too, have a great saturday xx

Heather Schlatter said...

This card is fantabulous girl!!! I love the design and the shape and the colors you used!!!

Amazing so so creative!!!

I love it!!!!

Heather S.