Friday, March 6, 2009

GO AND VOTE! :)




HI Blogger friends,

Remember yesterday when I posted my Bloom card (CLICK HERE or just scroll down) for the Cosmo Cricket Blog, well today it is on THIER BLOG (#3) and they are taking votes to see who the winners are (Julie just couldn't bring herself to pick and I don't blame her). Anyway, go have a look at all the wonderfully green projects that were created and have a vote yourself, even if it's not for me (but maybe I will offer up some of my own blog candy if I win!) ;)

3 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Voted! Good luck. BTW even if I didn't know that was your project, it still would have been my favorite! It's the best one for sure.

Kerry said...

Super cute card Jenn! I put a vote in for you...good luck!

Ann said...

I voted for ya! ;)