Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Challenge Card and BLOG CANDY INFO

HI ALL!

Just a quick reminder, in case you missed it, once my blog hits 50 followers (4 more!!) I will be giving away some blog candy! So tell you friends to follow me. :)

Now onto the card



I combined two challenges to make this card. One was for Unity's Hip Hop Thursday challenge to use STARS and the other was a citrus color challenge from Cath at Moxie Fab World. The Unity challenge ends in a couple hours, HERE, but there is plenty of time to head over to Moxie Fab and try that challenge.

The hanging tag is from a Making Memories ribbon. I just recycled it and covered in in CTMH Notebook DP. All the stamps are from Unity's School Rock Star. I wanted the little pencil to stand out a bit, so I lined it with black before placing it. I used CTMH Clover Meadow, White Daisy, and Honey ink. The cute green ribbon is from the Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy line.

Thank for stopping by!

No comments: