Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Etsy Inspired #36 and Pretty Poppies!

This weeks Etsy Store is Dogbone Art and they have some petty cute stuff! I guess their shirts have been worn on the show Ace of Cakes! Check out Ashley's blog for all the info on how to play along and see a picture of the cute robot plushie they have donated to the winner. For my card I decided to go with the cupcakes that are all over their store. Everyone loves cupcakes and they even have PIRATE ONES!

My cupcakes aren't pirate related instead they are alien related! I had to ink up my new OBP stamps for this challenge. Aren't they cute!? They are called Planet Cupcake and Cupcake Creature. The Earth stamp is also OBP. I'm not sure what the paper brand is because it came in the Strongman Bundle I got from OBP. I thought this would make a fun birthday card with a silly saying on the inside. Like birthdays are like planet cupcake, calories don't count on them. Or something silly like that.




I received my package from Cath on Moxie Fab World the other day and WOW! She wasn't joking when she said the WHOLE Autumn Leaves Pretty Poppies collection. There is so much fun stuff here! I've been on a winning streak in blogland lately and I want to pass some of the fun on to you. So when my followers count hits 50 people (that's only 7 more), I will be giving away my own blog candy! Tell your friends to pop on over and follow my blog!

5 comments:

Christi said...

What a fun card! Those stamps are cute! I love the brads on the cupcake!

de said...

Okay Jenn, this is just TOO TOO darn cute! I love me some OBP! Adorable! Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

ahh great card and what a great gift!

Ashley Newell said...

Your card is SO darn cute Jenn! I love it! The brads on the cupcake are just PERFECT! Thanks for playing along with our challenge, it means so much to me!

Michelle Annat said...

cupcake planet stamp is sooo cute!!