Monday, November 24, 2008

A gift and a Reminder...

First the reminder....

HIP HOP IS ON WEDNESDAY THIS WEEK!  So come and join the fun a day early on SCS and the Unity Blog  hop.

OK, so I'm not sure if my sister in law, CHERYL, reads my blog, but if you do...SKIP THIS POST.  You will be getting this in the mail for Christmas, so if you want it to be a surprise, don't look.









I bought a Cosmo Cricket Black Box and altered it a bit with some fun Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine DP.  The little duck and word bubble are also Cosmo black board, but the leaves are Basic Grey chip board.  It's kinda hard to tell in this pic, but I had to sew a little pin cushion to fit into the cut out of the box, as I hope Cheryl can use this for some of her sewing supplies.  I'm not quite sure how I'm going to cover it up on the inside of the box, since it's a little bulky for paper.  I  guess maybe fabric or just send it how it is, not sure yet.


2 comments: