Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where does time go???

I think after Halloween, even though we fall back and gain an hour, somehow the days are shorter.  I don't know where time goes or what I do with it, but it seems there is so much to do and no time to do it.  Sorry it has been so long since my last posting.  

I have a few things to show you.....

I mailed off one of my  bookmarks and made this quick card to send it on with matching Sassafras Sunshine Lollipops paper.


I have also been working on more bookmarks and thought I would show it to you in a book this time.  I had someone post a comment asking me how they worked, so here it is.  P.S. I love Ms. Pacman!  I can post the actually bookmark later if anyone would like to see a bigger pic of it.

Lastly, here is one of the 40 Christmas cards I was making this past week.  They all look similar but have different squares of Tinkering Ink Yuletide Paper (thank you Unity and Tinkering Ink).  The little ginger bread man is a CTMH stamp.  These cards are going out to friends and family as soon as I get a picture of the family taken and printed to send with them.  I wanted to make something that would be FLAT (no brads, ribbon, buttons) so that it wouldn't cost extra to mail out.  It's not my favorite card, but I'm happy with it as a massed produced product.  I will be making other Christmas cards for friends and family that I will be seeing or sending a package too, so they will get some embellishments on theirs.  I'm actually in the middle of one now, but had to get a post up, it was killing me to be so far being on my blog.  I also want to be able to play during HIP HOP Thursday tomorrow, so hopefully I will have a post up for you then!  

No comments: