Thursday, May 13, 2010

A layout?!

Opps, I didn't mean to post this yet! hehe If you are looking for my E.A.D post, please scroll down*

I know, I know! Every time I scrap a layout I complain about how behind I am and today is no different. The photos in this layout are from 2008!! YIKES!  As of today I am going to TRY my best to do at least 2 layouts a week.  I know it's not a lot but it is better than NONE.  This layout is actually about my hubby and not my girls, I guess that is surprising! hehe



"N2"gredients
Paper : The Sweet Life by Colorbok, Bam Pop Volume 2 Collection (bubble) and Party It UP! by GCD Studios
Letters: Hocus Pocus Thickers, MLS, and K & Company

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

fun LO...2 layouts a week? I'd be lucky to do 2 layouts in 2 years:) I gotta get back to scrapbooking...