Friday, May 28, 2010

My Videos! (don't laugh)





Here they are! My first two videos for E.A.D Designs! Thanks so much to everyone who has already watched the first one. If you haven't viewed it yet and are curious about trying the E.A.D Designs vinyl rub-ons, it's a great video showing just a small sample of the surfaces they work on.




In this second video, I show you how you can paper piece with the rub-ons, just like you can with stamps!  I also use the rub-ons to create a background and make a cute holiday card. 

Be on the lookout for more videos!  I plan on doing one for Torendi really soon! :)  Oh, please let me know if you have any questions about the rub-ons or ideas for videos! You can subscribe to my You Tube Channel as well! 

Have a great weekend and please scroll down to the next post to see the E.A.D Designs Weekly Steal!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new video. I'm so glad you added in that you bought the book,I was getting worried...LOL

Michelle Annat said...

Awesome, and I agree, love the note about owning the book!

Angela said...

Great video! I didnt know you could paper piece with the rubons...thanks for teaching me something new!

Court said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! :) I'm so glad you're doing these tutorials!