Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two Challenges in One!

When I saw this weeks challenge over at EBTKS was to use envelopes, I knew I would be using the coin envelopes from Torendi.  I love making them into gift card holders, thanks to Beth's product focus! Then I saw the Moxie Fab Challenge was to use chairs and my project just sort of fell into place! Like myself, a few of my friends are 30 this year, so I thought this would be a good way to have a little fun!



"N2"gredients
Stickers: E.A.D Designs Mothers Sentiments and MLS Letter Stickers
Other: thickers and Chair  from POP, Coin Envelope, Love my Tape, Mod Podge, Gems, Scalloped Nesties

14 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love that Jen!

~amy~ said...

this is absolutely FAB!!!!

Jill said...

Funky and fun! Love it!

Lynnette said...

Awesome card! So much fun.

Ann said...

SO super cute! Thanks for playing the Kitchen Sink challenge!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is great Jenn! Beth

Unknown said...

Hey Jenn! Thanks for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Els said...

Gorgeous!! Love the design and the fun sentiment too!

Angela said...

What a great idea and sentiment! Very cute!

Winter said...

Oh, this is Adorable! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so beyond cool! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with EbtKS!

Jessica said...

So, so cute! Love how all the different elements work together!

Jessica Witty
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

Michelle said...

Hey, Congrats making it into the top5 at the EBTKS challenge!! cool card:-)

Els said...

Congrats in being a Domestic Diva! Well deserved!!!