Monday, November 1, 2010

E.A.D BLOG HOP TIME - CHRISTMAS!!

Is it beginning to look a lot like Christmas?  :D  I hope you are getting in the holiday spirit from the themed blog hop today.  If you are just getting started, go back to the E.A.D Designs blog so you don't miss anything but hopefully you made your way here from Amy's fun blog!

I showed you a couple cards I colored with Tria Markers a week and a half ago (DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE HUGE GIVEAWAY!! YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW TO ENTER!!  GO HERE!!) and today I have some similar cards with an E.A.D flair to them! 

Again, I used the Lawn Fawn stamps but I paired it up with an E.A.D Designs Sentiment from the Deck the Halls Stickerz.  After I colored in the lights with Tria Markers, I covered them with Glossy Accents so they would be shiny! 

I love this card!! I think the ornaments on the kraft paper look SO GOOD! The ornaments and sentiment are from the Celebrate the Season Stickerz.  

Again, I used the same stamps but left the card with a black and white theme so that the Sticker would stand out even more. 

Hop along and see what Holiday Cheer Amy T. has to share with you today!

A big welcome to the November Guest Designer, YVONNE!

12 comments:

Ujjwal said...

All the cards are just lovely!! Clean and simple designs take my heart away!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. I LOVE LOVE the fireplace:)

Joanna said...

OMG your cards are adorable! I love the way you added glossy glaze to the little lights and the ornament card is really pretty. And that last card is super duper cute! I might have to get those stamps! :)

Emily said...

Love them all, but those ornaments on the middle card are my favorite :) TFS!!

forpahl5 said...

very cute! Thanks for the ideas!

Court said...

Love this idea! The bottom one looks like something your DT member Courtney would make! :) Very sweet!

StampinCathy said...

All the Christmas are are so pretty.

~amy~ said...

adorable cards Jenn!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooooooo AWESOME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the string of lights on that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

I love the little faces on the lights on the first card! LOL..These are all so fun!

Stephanie Zito said...

These are fabulous Jenn!!! So fun! Your designs are great!

yyam said...

Love your CAS with loads of cuteness style Jenn!