Thursday, November 11, 2010

E.A.D Designs COLOR CHALLENGE - Retro Christmas!



I LOVE THESE COLORS!! Especially for Christmas...I want that little pink tree! It reminds me of when I was little, my parents would get me my own little pink flocked tree for my room! :)

I hope you play along with the E.A.D Designs Color Challenge this month!  You could win a $20 gift certificate to the store!!!

Here is what I came up with.  I was trying to make it look like a window display...with the stickerz under the plastic frame and the lights on top. 

Here is a full look at the Retro Christmas Stickerz! Aren't they fun??



And this would be all I am seeing lately!  I think I may start dreaming about scrabble!  Check back soon to see what I am up to! 

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

scrabble tile heaven:)

DARLING card..I love scenery style cards!!!

Anonymous said...

The window idea is SO CUTE... cant wait to see all tile cuteness you have been making:)

de said...

LOVE how you made this a window! Adorable! AND OMG at the tiles! Can't wait for the end results!

Joanna said...

Ooooh! Cute card! I love how your framed it!!

Rose said...

love the awesome window scene :) super cute card.

yyam said...

Love your "window display"!!!! Really lovely! :)

P/s: I'm sorry I'm late in stopping by...