Monday, November 8, 2010

E.A.D Designs Blog Hop - Inspired by Teri Anderson!

Hooray! It's a Go to Gal inspired hop!
If you are just getting started, go back to the E.A.D Designs blog so you don't miss anything but hopefully you made your way here from Amy's fun blog! Today we pulled our inspiration from the fabulously talented Teri Anderson!   

Here is Teri's cute Holiday card!

And here is my take on it!  I used the same basic layout as she did. The sentiment is from the "Christmas Sentiments 1" rub-ons and the reindeer is from the Merry n Bright Stickerz. The paper is the   "Old School" Pink Paislee Line available at  Torendi


Here is a close look at the adorable reindeer I popped off the card.

Be sure you leave comments on all the blogs today! You will be entered to win this month's Monthly Steal!! 

Have a great Monday!


14 comments:

Joanna said...

This is super cute! I love that lil' reindeer with the blingy butt! hehe ;p

Amy said...

Love this Jenn!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable... i so agree with joanna the bling on the butt is so cute;)

de said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
de said...

Love it! The reindeer is too cute! Love the bling on his arse! :-)

Court said...

You are just filling me to the brim with inspiration! I have to go bust out my supplies! hUGS

Stephanie Zito said...

Your card is sooo adorable Jenn!!! Love how you combined the rub-ons with the Stickerz!

Roma said...

Great card. Love the reindeer.

calamity jane said...

Hey Double N ~ I think this card is my fave on the hop! I love the way you distressed your cs. It really made it wonderful, for me anyway! I'll be back for more inspiration!! Thanks from another Oregonian!!!

~amy~ said...

Sooo cute Jenn!!!!

shanna13 said...

Cute I love the reindeer! TFS Susan
shanna13@frontiernet.net

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Super cute! That reindeer is just adorable and I like the way you distressed the card base.

DonnaSue said...

Love it--so cute!

yyam said...

Awww..how cute is this!!!:)