Thursday, November 18, 2010

Scrabble Tile FRAMES!

As most of you know I went a little crazy creating with Scrabble Tiles but then one day I got this fun idea in my head and went with it.  I LOVE the way it turned out!  I also love that I will be able to swap out the photo after every trip we take to Disneyland! (Can you tell my girls were a little tired and hot that day?? We aren't used to California weather anymore.)


I even hand cut and stitched the little felt hearts too.

I am currently working on making more frames for a holiday trunk show I will be attending in Portland but I thought I would let my blog readers have first dibs.  If anyone out there is an avid Disney lover like us or knows someone who is, these frames will make the perfect holiday gift.  Please leave me a comment or send an email and I will get you more details on price and colors.  Please note that every frame will be unique because no two tiles are the same! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SQUEAL...this turned out so cute. LOVE IT

de said...

AMAZING idea! Love how it turned out! You are SO CRAFTY! :-)

~amy~ said...

Such a fun frame!!

Melissa said...

What an adorable idea! We "heart" Disney too!!! I have some Scrabble tiles left over from a Toy Story Mania page I did! I wonder if I have the right letters? I need to keep my eyes peeled for a Black Friday deal on Scrabble games and pick a couple more up! Love it and thanks for sharing!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow this is awesome!

Joanna said...

I LOOOVE this frame!! Such a great idea!