Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Torendi Second Tuesday Blog Hop!


Are you enjoying the hop so far?  I hope so!  If you didn't find your way here from the amazingly talented Amy's Blog, please go and start at the Torendi Blog! I wouldn't want you to miss any of the Torendi goodness!  

Ok, so I have a small obsession...and no...it's not Scrabble Tiles THIS TIME! 
It's finding fun things for my Torendi Kawaii Rub-ons to say! I just find it so amusing! LOL
Thankfully Emily at E.A.D Designs takes custom orders, so I pulled a few strings (hehe) and had some fun sentiments stickerz made !

First up I combined the kawaii girl and sentiment with some plum washi tape and the Thicker that are featured in the Torendi "Bright" kit. (This kit is HALF OFF!!) Of course this card is for my hot hubby! 

Then I thought this sentiment was way too funny and had to use it right away.  Of course it is referring to the flowers. *wink wink* The paper on this card is from the new Pink Paislee "Sweetness" line, even though it's super girlie, I LOVE IT! 

Unfortunately you have reached the end of the hop!  I hope you are going to find some inspiration from our hop and play along with the new Torendi Challenge!  Find all the info on the Torendi blog today!



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jenn...both of them are absolutely FABulous!!!!!

Joanna said...

LOL...these are so cute!

Tiff said...

My goodness these made me laugh this morning! Super Cute~

de said...

OMG love em both! The sentiments are TOOOOO cute! And perfect for those Kawaii rub-ons! And my all time fav is that Pink Paislee! YUMMY!

Thanks for a fun blog hop!

RiNNE said...

These cuties just make me want to smile all day! Fab cards, Jenn! Thanks for the blog hop...great loads of FUN!

I also have another Torendi creation for my blog post tomorrow :). Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

those sentiments are way too cute!