Wednesday, November 17, 2010

JOY!


Look at this fun color challenge! I love all these photos..I spy Washi Tape! ;) 

I was flipping thru my stack of E.A.D Designs Stickerz  and noticed that the Celebrate the Season Stickerz matched the colors for this challenge! I made a card similar to this one HERE but these ornaments are so easy to make adorable cards with! 
Here is a little tip too.  Only one ornament comes with a chain, so I just cut it into two pieces and hid the ends under the yarn! :) 

I hope you find time to play along for a fabulous E.A.D Designs Prize! 

On a completely random note: I forgot to share my halloween photo!  I have seen so many other adorable little mario brothers around blog land, I wanted to share our photo too! :D


9 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Jenn...so great to have you play along with our team this week at The Play Date Cafe....great card and a wonderful use of our color story : )

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful holiday card, lovely Ornament Stickerz! Glad to have members of the EAD DT join us in the Cafe this week!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card and love how you used the colors. Glad you joined us as part of the guest designers this week at the PDCC.

Amy said...

Cute card! Love your halloween costumes!

~amy~ said...

Love what you did with the stickerz and LOVE your halloween pic!

Anonymous said...

love the card and you guys are cutest little Mario family ever

Ruby said...

Love your card, and your pic is fab too! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the PDCC!

yyam said...

Simple and elegant! :) Love the kraft base!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! Love that yarn on the top of the card--beautiful use of the colors!! And a fab Halloween pic! LOL~ Thanks for playing with us over at the PDCC!