Monday, November 22, 2010

E.A.D Blog Hop!

 If you are just getting started, go back to the E.A.D Designs blog so you don't miss anything but hopefully you made your way here from Amy's fun blog!

Today I have a couple random but bold and easy cards to share. 

On this first card I used a sticker from the Your B-Day Stickerz and placed it under a clear frame. Then I added a bunch of bling, tied a bow, and called it good!  

This card uses the Thank You sentiment from the Sentiments Vinyl Rub-ons sheet.  Then I inked the edges and applied all the glittery flowers and butterfly.  So quick and simple! 

Keep on hoping to see what the talented Amy T is up to! :) 


6 comments:

Joanna said...

Cute! I love that bday sticker! :)

yyam said...

Cute! Love how you blinged up the first card! :)

Rose said...

LOVE them both :) and those flowers are to die for!!

de said...

GORGEOUSNESS! Love em both! The Bday bling is my fav!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wowzerze!!! LOVE them both Jenn!

~amy~ said...

Love them Jenn...especially the 1st one!